Commercial Flood Protection Benefits
Recent reports are now suggesting that in England alone there are 5.5 million properties at risk of flooding. That’s 1 in 5. Worryingly, with the advent of global warming this trend can only increase, so this is a real issue for property professionals.
Without central investment in huge civil flood defence projects and similar upgrading of our sewerage systems, it will be left to the property owner or manager to provide protection for their property/tenant.
This is where Watertight can help. Our system is flexible enough to be able to accommodate most sorts of building and most types of building materials. What's more, it's comprehensive enough to enable insurance cover, even where cover was previously unavailable or has been withdrawn.
Watertight provide the most complete flood defence system available. If you want to protect your property, its contents and all of the goodwill and other intangibles then you should look no further. In extreme cases the system will enable you to actually obtain a value for your property and get finance.
Due to the unique way that our products are constructed, Watertight flood barriers can be built to fit any type and size of property. Our sealants can be applied to any kind of wall and our Non-return valves are designed to fit into most sizes of pipe work (up to 12 inch).
How can Watertight International help?
The Watertight system and Watertight products are equally suitable for any of the following applications:
- Government – Government buildings, heritage buildings, National Trust
- Local Government – social housing, offices, works buildings
- Armed Forces – barracks, office buildings, accommodation blocks and buildings
- Health Trusts – hospitals, surgeries, clinics
- Education – schools, colleges, universities, halls of residence
- Industrial & Commercial – all factories, works, warehouse and retail premises
- Utilities – gas, electricity and water (especially Non-return valves)
- Leisure – hotels, restaurants, cafes, sports facilities and clubs
For more information on how Watertight International can help you with your project or with your problem, please complete the enquiry form or email email@example.com and we will contact you.
Contact Watertight International
Help required? If you require help, have questions or queries or if you would prefer to speak with an adviser:
Call: 01858 546 810 or Contact us here.